 Local / United States / Missouri / 106
  Meeting

Meeting this weekend, probably Saturday, is the best choice unless conflicts arise. I live in St. Charles off 94 close to where the page avenue extension is coming in so I mostly know St. Charles. Quisno's or something sounds good if you know a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Meeting

I live just south of Fenton. However, I drive all over town, so I am pretty familiar with just about the entire area. (One advantage for working for a utility, I guess) Something on 270 inbetween Manchester and Page would be centrally located, but (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Meeting

(...) Yes that sounds good. Because I do not know the area I will leave it up to you as to where to meet. And if you have an address I can then find it on MapQuest and we can post it to other news groups to see if we can generate more intrest in the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)