 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 67
66  |  68
Subject:
Star Wars LEGO sighting at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 23:43:12 GMT

Greetings,
I dunno if this is old news but looks like the Star Wars LEGO sets are
finally going to be available everywhere-I bought mine this morning at
the Target Greatland store in Maplewood (they put the sets out after
closing last night)
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)  ICQ UIN#17112614; IRC nick:  ^2muchdew