 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 25
  Re: MSP Fest?

(...) I've never been to the MOA, yet. This place was another mall. It was built in an old railroad car repair (or engine maintenance) shop. I can't remember where the mall was, but I think closer to downtown (whether down town StP or Mpls, I can't (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: MSP Fest?

Oh... you have been there- Bandana Square it's called. And you haven't been to the MOA? Then you will probably want to check that out. The LIC will surely disappoint, although having had it in my backyard may have tainted my perspective. My family (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)