 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 131
Re: NMRA convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 01:35:43 GMT

Paul Foster wrote:
Ok, the convention is less than one month away.

What will be the best day to go?  Saturday or Sunday?
Surely some other people must be going, lets hear.

I'm probably gonna go on Saturday... if people wanted to get together
after the show, Saturday probably would also work out best because I'm
betting Sunday the GMLTC folks probably want to tear down their setup
right away after the show.
Also, what is the parking situation there?  Parking
garages, small lots, big lots, lots of space, no space?
I ask in case I need to bring my wife's car instead of my
crew cab pickup which doesn't mix real well in some
parking areas.
Don't worry about parking garages... there are plenty of open air lots
in downtown St Paul if you have a big truck. If anyone has any questions
about the city of St Paul (parking, lodging, directions, whatever) feel
free to ask me... as a 9-1-1 Dispatcher for St Paul P.D. I get asked
just about anything you could think of  :)
City of St Paul, MN's website:  http://www.stpaul.gov/
NMRA's website:  http://www.tfs.net/~jashaw/nmra/trainsh99.html
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)  ICQ UIN#17112614; IRC nick:  ^2muchdew