 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 121
120  |  122
Subject:
NMRA convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:48:40 GMT

Ok, the convention is less than one month away.

What will be the best day to go?  Saturday or Sunday?

Surely some other people must be going, lets hear.

Also, what is the parking situation there?  Parking
garages, small lots, big lots, lots of space, no space?
I ask in case I need to bring my wife's car instead of my
crew cab pickup which doesn't mix real well in some
parking areas.

--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html