 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 10
Re: REPORT: The 1998 GREAT CREATE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 20:40:17 GMT

TooMuchDew wrote:

Todd Lehman wrote:

So how'd it go this year?  Any humongous DUPLO towers?  Aquazone
superstructures?

--Todd

I wish they would move the event back to the September / October time
frame
like it was in previous years.  By the first of November, hockey season
is
going full tilt and the kids have practice all weekend.  Sounds like it
was
a good time and REAL interesting that there is a town/train group with a
display.

Paul