 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 42
Re: OM MI Region X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:58:00 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

Hey!  I didn't see you there.  Then again, I didn't see many people.

What LT problem was Taya's team doing?

O My Fair Shakespeare. Ada Elementary team, coaches JoAnn D'Agostino and
Josette Pieniazek

How did they like the
Spontaneous problem?  I take reaction comments about Spontaneous
problems pretty seriously (for next year) -- I've always got to balance
between choosing problems which are reasonable for all teams, and
problems which are too easy for some teams.

If she's told you what her spontaneous problem actually was, I don't
want to hear about it.  Just tell me her Long-Term problem; I remember
which LT problems had which Spontaneous.

I will ask how they liked it but I did not follow the above. You want
reaction but not which problem they had?? I know which one it was now.

OK, I called Josette and she said that Taya said: (direct quote) "it was
really lame.", but we think that it might be because she didn't come up
with very many answers. Her team had 17 answers before they stopped.
We'll drill in deeper.

Probably should follow up in private email, OM is a bit off topic.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.