 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 17
  Learningsmith (was Re: "Willing to buy used LEGO" ad around UM)

(...) <insert snappy comeback that I will think of about 5 minutes after pressing the Send button> (...) Yep, $160. We got the coupon in the mail. Actually, it was the second 20% coupon we got from them. We might have gotten on a mailing list (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: Learningsmith (was Re: "Willing to buy used LEGO" ad around UM)

(...) RCX plus sensors would be a minimum purchase and by the time you get to that point you're almost at the cost of the RIK... besides I can always use more parts or sell them off... (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)