 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 12
  Bigs Lots Disappointing

This one really is a GR posting: Does anyone hit the Alpine Big Lots on a regular basis? I was there last night for the first time. I wasn't terribly impressed. I guess I shouldn't make any judgement based on a single visit--I imagine this place is (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)