 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 111
  Looking for Birdie in (734) or (517)

Ever time my daughter sees the instructions for the McD lego sets, her eyes move immediately to the Birdie set, the one with her favorite (pink) color. Of course, we somehow missed this one. Does anybody have an extra? I'm in Ann Arbor but have (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)