 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 111
110  |  112
Subject:
Looking for Birdie in (734) or (517)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 05:09:14 GMT

Ever time my daughter sees the instructions for the  McD lego sets, her
eyes move immediately to the Birdie set, the one with her favorite
(pink) color.  Of course, we somehow missed this one.  Does anybody have
an extra?  I'm in Ann Arbor but have relatives in Lansing and could
fairly easily do save myself some S&H if I can find a local source.

Jim