 Local / United States / Michigan / Detroit / 3
    Re: META: us.mi groups —Steve Bliss
   (...) I'll just cross-post this reply to the Michigan groups. I caught something Todd said about the state-level in the loc.us.* hierarchy. Basically, it's just there as a convenience for tracking down specific city-groups. Interesting. Which makes (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.det, lugnet.loc.us.mi.fli, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.loc.us.mi.lan)