 Local / United States / Michigan / 549
548  |  550
Subject:
First Permanent Settlement on Mars!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 06:19:22 GMT

Mission Accomplished!!!

Shortly after the arrival of the first human visitors to Mars, a new robotic
vehicle arrived: The Mars Habitat!! It has all the creature comforts plus Dolby
5.1 Surround Sound in the theater!!! Not to mention lots of cool scientifc gear
for getting dirty with all that Mars "mud"!
What's the most luxurious thing on board? According to the crew, its the private
staterooms! No more bunkbeds in old lander!

The Hab:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/johnmknight/MarsHab/small_1_ladder_side.jpg

The Folder:

This completes the goal I set a while ago to create a complete "Mission to the
Red Planet" theme. One, a little more based on reality than the Official theme.
In the end I'm pretty happy with it.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

John