 Local / United States / Michigan / 485
  Re: New LEGO Outlet Store

(...) Not unless that's suddenly become legal in Ontario. Otherwise it's Detroit you have a lot in common with...;) (...) Windsor has long struck me as a strange version of Kalamazoo that's trapped in the 1960s-70s architecturally. Don't know why, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: New LEGO Outlet Store

(...) "Legal", no. But "not illegal", yes. Which means you get subtle advertisements for it in the newspapers, right after the comics. I say Windsor has a lot in common with Nevada because, being a border town, the foreign visitors from the states (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.ca.on)