 Local / United States / Michigan / 483
Re: New LEGO Outlet Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 15:37:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Richard Noeckel writes:

       <Welcome to Larry’s salacious endeavors in Windsor!>

I should hasten to point out that my remarks were not intended as a *slur*
on Windsor!!! It's a fun town. Detroit can be a bit straightlaced sometimes.

Next months escapades include gashai women from the far east…

Those negatives were destroyed. Or so I was told.

PS, good luck everyone participating in RTL8!

FUT off-topic.fun