 Local / United States / Michigan / 470
    Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting —Steve Ringe
   (...) Kai's? (...) Scott and all, I'm still here, haven't followed the posts in a couple weeks, had a lot of catching up to do. Anyway, yes I am still on for the GATS show. I worked out a couple of basic layouts on track designer but they were the (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting —Scott Sanburn
   Steve & All, (...) I figured as much. Darn work & lives, can't we just build LEGO all day? (...) All right Steve! I figured you were busy, now I can remember your last name too! Too many Steve's in my life to know! ; ) Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)