 Local / United States / Michigan / 354
  Re: Shell LEGO

Thank you, Jeff, for saving me the trouble of calling the stations! I should be able to wait until Thurs. or Fri. for more gas. I thought they would be out later this month, but by some fluke of luck when we came back from Canada last night we had (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Shell LEGO

(...) Pam that sounds like the wayne rd. exit.Chris Leach (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)