 Local / United States / Michigan / 313
312  |  314
Subject:
location/directions to first Michlug meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:05:30 GMT

Hey folks,the meeting is being held at St. Anne's church at 1000 west webb in
Dewitt.Go to the MapQuest site and type in the address and it will give you
the directions and maps you can print out.