 Local / United States / Michigan / 275 (-5)
  Digital Cameras

We need a digital camera, a good one, for this. We want lots of pictures!!! Rick (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Update

I think my message was cancled but anywho, i can bring a liter bottle of whatever we need along with some chips(lays?). Do any of the well knowns live in Michigan? kai (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  (canceled)

  Re: Update of MichLUG

(...) I'd love to have one of the well-knowns (ie Todd, Steve Bliss, Bram etc.) come to one of our meetings. i don't know if we could have one after christmas. I am most-likely going on a trip on the Dec. 27-29. So maybe a New YeaR's party at (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Revised Roll Call

(...) Quite. If it doesn't make you start seriously sneezing when you first drink it, why bother? At least Squirt still tastes good. Vernors? Pah. My 8 year old has no trouble swilling it, it *must* be weak. ++Lar (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact