 Local / United States / Michigan / 197
    Re: southern michigan train club —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Kai, (forgive me if that is not your name), There has been a lot of discussion on this subject, we are planning a LEGO fest on October 7th, and we might be organizing a Train part of it as well. You can e-mail me here, or Rick (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)