 Local / United States / Michigan / 185
  Logos for MichLUG

Here are two logos I have worked on. The first one is the Mackinaw Bridge with Blue Bricks bordering it. The second is a Michigan made out of Legos. (URL) one looks better? LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!! (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Logos for MichLUG

(...) Big Mac! (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Logos for MichLUG

Rick, (...) My lovely and adoring wife likes the brick one better. She suggested that it might be blue instead of black. I like both, but I think the brick one is closer to incompassing the whole state rather than just the bridge. Maybe if someone (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Info...

I am going to check on the building used by the city for open things such as banquets and the like, tomarrow (tuesday). I hope it will be 1) open!, 2) low in cost. AND, if we get this to work, I will tlak to Todd about making a MichLUG orginization (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)