 Local / United States / Michigan / 168
  Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?

I'll respond by asking you what marching band you're in! I marched for the last 2 years at U-M Ann Arbor. I played Snare in the drumline. John (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: New Michigan LEGO Club?

(...) I march in the Dewitt High School Marching Band. We have a game tonite, and then we marchin a parade tomarrow morning cuz we have a town festival going on! P.S. The festival is the Dewitt Ox Roast (Voted Best Small town Fair for Mid Michigan (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)