 Local / United States / Maine / 77
Re: NELUG LegoFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:19:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Daniel Moquin writes:
Eric and I are kicking around the idea of a LegoFest in or around Enfield
Connecticut (So we can bask in the glory that is LegoUSA).  Our target date is
sometime after Mindfest, but hopefully before we start to get any significant
snow.  ie the first two weeks of November.

I'd just like to know how many people would be interested in attending and on
what days you're free.

I'd be interested.  Just about any day is good for me if you meet in Enfield.

Don