 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Springfield / 16
  Re: Western Mass, Lego, and More

(...) Hey, I didn't know you were in or near Westfield. I teach chemistry at Westfield State College. (Though I live in Worcester). Chris (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  Re: Western Mass, Lego, and More

(...) Heh, I don't actually live in Western Mass either. I'm from south of the border in Connecticut, but I work in Southwick. You'll have bring your Mac to work someday so I can stop in during lunch and see what it's like in person. (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  Re: Western Mass, Lego, and More

(...) We will have to get together over lunch one of these days. Chris (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)