 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 803
Re: Call for a "Farewell Shiri" meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:58:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, David Eaton writes:

I dunno how many people we "need" for the big room-- the last time I tried
making a reservation in the big room I said 10 people and they were hesitant
but gave it to us anyway.

I've had them tell me, essentially, not to bother to call and ask for less than
12 people.

But, then again, as far as I can tell they don't really have a codified system
for who/how many people can reserve the room, who has the room reserved, etc
etc etc.  It seems mostly to be done on-the-fly...

But, if you're looking for a number to shoot for, 12 is what I always do, just
because a manager (who may or may not still work there, even) once told me that
number.

eric