 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 800
Re: Call for a "Farewell Shiri" meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:53:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, David Eaton writes:
And just for added last-minute-ness, how's this Wednesday (Aug 1st)? I
think the thought was, why not go to Bison County anyway? [snip]
I don't think we have enough confirmed people
to get the big-'ol-meeting room, but we can certainly do a regular table,
following a get-together at TCS.... Sound like a plan?

I can be there as well ...

Let me know what, if any, MOCs I should bring :)

If we *can* get the meeting room, the new AT-AT, of course! Othwerwise we'll
have to stick to small MOCs :(

Apologies to Shiri for not getting on this bandwagon earlier (as in, when her
post to .ma.bos first showed up - I'm afraid I'm guilty of not having been
watching this newsgroup too carefully as of late.  Lashings can be delivered
in person ...

I think we can forgo the lashings. I'll take your AT-ST as punishment. Shiri
gets dibs on your grey bricks though, I think. Or potentially some castle figs.

DaveE