 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 705
Re: Fall Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 02:30:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Ryan Dennett writes:
Well Tim beat me to it! :) It was really cool getting to visit with Tim, even
though it was only for an hour and a half. Both he and I are very interested
in having a fest in late Oct, but due to that fact that he's going to be in
school and I'm way up here in Maine, neither of us would be able to organize
the event. I'm sure though that if someone can aquire a location, then both • of
us would be able to give input into what we would like to see.

Sounds great to me.
Now, Ryan, just checking... you're under 18, correct?... In which case,
neither you or I could come to the fest if it's organized by NELUG, and I'm
guessing that means Chris won't be there either.

True.  It should be open to everyone, regardless.  I would not like to attend
unless everyone else can too.

I think Saturday, the 28th, would be ideal. Probably afternoon-ish?

That would work best for me.

I'm not quite sure which places are best. I've never been to the NELUG
meetings, but IIRC they sometimes use a room in BU? Or (if less people) a
booth in Bison County? That would be good because of TCS; but how many people
would that hold?

It would be helpful if someone could give me some pointers as to what places
are used. If anyone who "knows the ropes" is willing to help organize this,
that'd be great.

-Shiri
XFUT .loc.us.ma.bos

-Chris
p.s.  I look forward to meeting all you guys!