 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 67
    caldor! —Nicole Dente
   hi guys... i was driving for work through chicopee mass on friday, when i saw a caldor. (exit 5 on the pike, memorial drive) after the recent rtl post about possible warehouse clearouts of old lego there, i was wondering if anyone had ideas of (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: caldor! —Todd Lehman
   (...) Let's see... There's one in Braintree that we go to every couple of months, and one out Route 9 near the Framingham mall on the way to Spag's, and there's one in Brighton, and (hmm) I think I may have a map laying around somewhere... dig dig (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: caldor! —Larry Pieniazek
   Todd Lehman wrote: <snipped quest for Caldor info> (...) believe you captured all those mapquests for a shopping trip, and that you still had them rooting around in softcopy. ... well, never mind, I CAN believe it, I guess. :-) Q: How do you know (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.off-topic.fun)