 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 68
Re: caldor!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 04:34:03 GMT

Nicole Dente wrote:

hi guys...

i was driving for work through chicopee mass on friday, when i saw a
caldor. (exit 5 on the pike, memorial drive)  after the recent rtl post
about possible warehouse clearouts of old lego there, i was wondering if
anyone had ideas of caldor locations for an attack plan. :)  since i
drive around the state a lot, this info would be great to have.  plus,
if the hype is true, others of you may find traveling worthwhile!

for my contribution, aside from chicopee, i know there at one point were
ones at the middlesex(?) mall in burlington and in stoneham.  anyone
else want to contribute?

in anticipation of caldor closings...nikky

Let's see...  There's one in Braintree that we go to every couple of months, and
one out Route 9 near the Framingham mall on the way to Spag's, and there's one
in Brighton, and (hmm) I think I may have a map laying around somewhere...

dig dig dig

OK, this is about a year and a half old, but it's from a shopping trip that was
successful...  I can't guarantee that any of the information in it is still
correct, but hopefully you'll find it useful...

   http://www.visi.com/~lehman/lego/missionfromgod/caldor.html

Let us know if you find anything good!  :)

--Todd

p.s.  I think the red stars on the map are Caldor stores and the green stars
-might- be K-Mart stores (I can't remember).