 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 64
Re: FOTW: Stash of old sets in Brighton, Mass., U.S.A.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:46:35 GMT

blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:

[...]
BTW, here are a couple of other sets they have:

TOWN
  6444 [Outback] Outback Airstrip

SPACE
  6896 [M:Tron] Celestial Forager

AQUAZONE
  6155 [Aquasharks] Deep Sea Predator

[...]

Wow!  That M:Tron set wasn't out on the shelves...  I wonder how much stuff
they have stashed down in the basement?

--Todd