 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 634
    Mini-Golf? —Eric Joslin
   Hey all- It looks like it's going to be a nice weekend, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good Mini-Golof courses in the greater Boston area (or w/in a half-hour to 45 minute drive of the northwest suburbs). I have a hankerin' for some (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: Mini-Golf? —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I think the "good" part is the problem. Just about all of the ones I know of around the boston area are of the "Windmill/Clown's Mouth" variety. If that floats your boat there is one I know if off Rt 9 West in Natick past the Natick Mall and (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: Mini-Golf? —Eric Joslin
     (...) Heh. (...) Yeah, Village Green. It's the only one I know about. It's not bad, as mini-golf courses go. Strong theme. They have too many holes that are similar, though, so I can only stand to do it a couple times in a day, and then I don't want (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

         Re: Mini-Golf? —Eric Kingsley
     In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Eric Joslin writes: <snip> (...) So your going to call me on it :-). I actually know the New Hampshire ones better. New Hampshire is the king of Mini-Golf in New England I think. As far as Maine goes I think there are one or (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

         Re: Mini-Golf? —Eric Joslin
     (...) Heheheheh. Well, like I said, she (err, the other mini-golf player) is from Maine, so she should durn well know where some are. Besides, Maine is, as you noted, outside the range I want to drive. But, if you do see any, feel free to let me (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: Mini-Golf? —Eric Joslin
   (...) For the benefit of the throngs reading this thread, I thought I'd comment that we chose to attempt this course. It was a lot of fun, actually, although we only managed to get through it once (it was getting cold, and as we finished, a group of (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)