 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 636
Re: Mini-Golf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 19:07:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Eric Joslin writes:

It looks like it's going to be a nice weekend, and I was wondering if anyone
knew of any good Mini-Golof courses in the greater Boston area (or w/in a
half-hour to 45 minute drive of the northwest suburbs).  I have a hankerin'
for some putt-putt action.

I think the "good" part is the problem.

Heh.

Just about all of the ones I know of
around the boston area are of the "Windmill/Clown's Mouth" variety.  If that
floats your boat there is one I know if off Rt 9 West in Natick past the
Natick
Mall and just before Wendy's.

Yeah, Village Green.  It's the only one I know about.  It's not bad, as
mini-golf courses go.  Strong theme.  They have too many holes that are
similar, though, so I can only stand to do it a couple times in a day, and then
I don't want to go back for a couple months.  I just went a couple of weeks
ago. :D

Of all these I would probably suggest the one in Middleton although it is on
the outside edge of your range.

Excellent suggestions!  I think someone els ehad suggested the one in Saugus,
and I forgot about it.  The one in Danvers comes fairly highly rated too...
maybe I'll combine it with a trip to my favorite Salem attractions.

All the others I know are way out of your range in New Hampshire and Maine.

Maine?  Which ones in Maine?  My mini-golf partner hails from Maine.

eric