 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 50
Re: Local LEGO shopping recommendations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 12:14:18 GMT

Nicole Dente wrote in message <366B2446.307D@heron.mv.com>...

hey jeremy, thanks for the word on your shopping places!  i really
appreciate people in the area sharing where they shop.  just to add
another random place:  last year (commuting a *lot* to mt wachusett for
geologic field work) i pulled off rte 2 in leominster for a mcdonalds
run and found a kb toy works across the street from mcd's there that had
the weirdest assortment of sets.  and a whole bunch of them were marked
down considerably (on the tag, not a sale).  (has anyone ever figured
out how kb decides which of the lego sets to mark down?  i certainly
don't understand it...)  anyway, i haven't been out there since last
may, but if you're on rte 2 it's a quick and easy stop to scope it out!

I think I've actually been up there...  If that's the one in the plaza with
"The Paper Store", I think I've hit up that store before.  I didn't see
anything that I didn't already have.  *sigh*

Is there anything in southern NH to check out?  I've already hit up two
TRU's (Nashua and Manchester).

-Jeremy.