 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 47
46  |  48
Subject:
Local LEGO shopping recommendations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 23:04:38 GMT

I'm looking for some other LEGO shopping locations to check out in the
area...

So far, in the six months I've lived up here (in Marlborough, for the
curious), I've checked out the following stores:

    * The Construction Zone (IMHO, the absolute best source of LEGO products
in the area)
    * Concord Toy Shop (some good things, #6599 Shark Attack comes
immediately to mind)
    * Spag's (where I luckily picked up #4559 for $88 on an awesome sale)
    * TRU in Framingham and Nashua (*sigh*)
    * Wal-Mart / Caldor / Bradlees / K-Mart
    * Ann & Hope at Arsenal Mall (where I found two small sets from 1996
still plentifully around)

Are there any other locations that anyone can recommend in the area?  Or
have I perhaps raided the best-of-the-best?

Speaking of, anyone have ideas when the 1999 line might drift into the area?

-Jeremy.