 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 5
  Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms

(...) That sounds like a great idea! There are quite a few AFOL's in the Greater Boston Area... Maybe Matthew Miller would even bring his RoboTag, that must be something to see.. --Todd (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms

(...) Sure. I like to show off. :) Perhaps we could ask The Construction Site guys to host the meeting .... (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms

I just sent an email to The Construction Site to see what they think. When I picked mine up from there, they had mentioned they were planning some sort of meeting. Scott Holdren scott@holdren.com (URL) Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in article (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms

I got a reply from Steve at the Construction Site. He said they are planning to coordinate some Mindstorm events, but that they are waiting until after Christmas. I'm sure they are pretty busy this time of year. They would be interested in (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms

(...) Hmmm. I'm sure there are. Should we work on finding an alternate meeting place? Or did they say if they'd be open to us using their store if we did all the coordinating? They wouldn't have to give away free Lego or anything. :) (...) Well, my (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms

I think we should look for a meeting place. They didn't sound too interested or available right now. Do you think any libraries or schools would be open to us? I'm really drawing a blank for ideas. Maybe the MIT museum? I was just there the other (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms

(...) Hmm. Well, I work at BU.... I just started a few months ago and don't know my way around quite well enough yet to know what's available to me, but I could ask. (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)