 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 420
  Re: something nelug could do

(...) Alright. Just an idea. I was thinking in particular of <URL:(URL) -- *gasp*, actual acknowledgement/support of user groups. I realize that we're not TLG's target audience for a lot of things, but they _have_ at least acknowledged a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: something nelug could do

(...) Acknowledgement is something the company may find neccessary, whether the outward stance be true or feinged. I'm not holding my breath for anything more positive (and true as well). I think your Palm organizer example is a good one in that, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us)