 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 382
Re: Open NELUG Meeting Saturday 10/23 @ 7:00 PM.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:47:01 GMT

Chris Phillips <chris.phillips@computerboards.com> wrote:

If you plan on coming to the meeting, please respond to this message
(followups set to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos) so that we can get a rough idea of • how
many people to expect.

I plan to come, and suppose Marco Beri and my brother Giulio will come too,
so count three of us.

Looking forward to meeting you and the other folks there!

Mario
http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari