 Announcements / 343
342  |  344
Subject:
Open NELUG Meeting Saturday 10/23 @ 7:00 PM.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 16:26:14 GMT

The New England Lego Users' Group (NELUG) will be hosting an open meeting on
Saturday, October 23rd at 7:00 PM, during the upcoming MindFest event.  The
MindFest organizers at the MIT Media Lab have graciously offered us a large
room for the evening.

All are welcome.  You do not need to be registered to attend MindFest, nor do
you need to be a NELUG member to attend our meeting.  So bring a friend!

Our members will bring some models and robots to display, as well as some
LDraw renderings.  Feel free to bring your own items for "show and tell" if
you wish.

The meeting should be a good opportunity to meet some of the MindFest
presenters and organizers.  We're also looking forward to meeting some of the
folks from the online community and from the other regional LUGs that are
starting to appear at an encouraging rate.

Our meetings tend to be very informal.  We get together and discuss a broad
range of topics, not unlike the lively discourse seen here on LUGNET.  It's
not ALL about bricks, you know.  (Sometimes we talk about beams, plates, and
tiles, too!)

If you plan on coming to the meeting, please respond to this message
(followups set to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos) so that we can get a rough idea of how
many people to expect.

We look forward to meeting so many of you!

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/