 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 169
    Re: 8480 Space Shuttles in MA —Adam Payne
   <looks around sheepsishly> Unfortunately I didn't go to the Kingston TRU in person to look for them, I called and an employee went and looked. I figured he knew what he was talking about, since he said something to the effect of "we have some of the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: 8480 Space Shuttles in MA —Robert Munafo
   You must have gotten the same employee I got. He couldn't have looked too hard. I, too, called in advance, although I knew I was going to go to the store anyway. The employee looked, and said he had 2 or 3 sets. I had him hold one for me. Then I got (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)