 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 14
  Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms

I think this would agreeable, even if all I've done with the beastie so far is hack at it. As far as a meeting place is concerned, I could ask my wife--she knows lots of people out here in the West Metro region that have access to meeting space. (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms

(...) It'd be great for the location to be accessible via public transportation -- ideally by a T stop. (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)