 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 135
134  |  136
Subject:
I have updated my webstie.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 01:39:03 GMT

I have recently updated my website.  My site focuses on Star Wars lego and I
wanted to shift some of the focus off of Shopping and Advertising to more
Informational and add focus to my models.

I would appretiate any feedback both positive and negative.  I am new to Web-
site authoring and have only recently come out of my Lego Dark Ages so I have
a ways to go.

By the way the reason I am posting here is because I am from Melrose MA and
wanted to introduce myself to some locals.

My Site:  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598

Eric