 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 12
    Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms —Scott Holdren
   I think we should look for a meeting place. They didn't sound too interested or available right now. Do you think any libraries or schools would be open to us? I'm really drawing a blank for ideas. Maybe the MIT museum? I was just there the other (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms —Matthew Miller
   (...) Hmm. Well, I work at BU.... I just started a few months ago and don't know my way around quite well enough yet to know what's available to me, but I could ask. (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)