 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 86
    NELUG at Mindfest and 9/28/99 meeting summery —Eric Kingsley
   This is the first official announcement of NELUG's participation at Mindfest. We plan on contributing in a number of ways... 1. Many of us are volunteering to help out any way we can. This includes helping out in the "Construction Zone", monitoring (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us)