 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 82
  Sale at LearningSmith

I'm not sure whether this is a Local thing or a Robotics thing. I was in LearningSmith at the Emerald Square Mall yesterday, and they were in the midst of a 20% off everything sale, including Mindstorms. I asked them how long the promotion would (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma)