 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 73
  Re: Next NELUG meeting and potential Group project(s).

(...) You are correct in the the MIT Mindfest is primarily for RCX/Mindstorms but in talking with Suzanne at the last NELUG meeting she mentioned that we could do almost anything LEGO related we wanted. Some main reason for this, as I understand it, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

  Re: Next NELUG meeting and potential Group project(s).

(...) I actually had the same thought about 90 seconds following my post. The only means in which I'd call it a "contest" is that there would be "entries" from different people, to allow for individuality. That being said, I agree that referring to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

  Re: Next NELUG meeting and potential Group project(s).

(...) Is there any way we can fill out an application? eric (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)