 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 57
56  |  58
Subject:
Need some help testing and things seem stable now was(Re: Some updates to NELUG.org)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:09:18 GMT

I did do some testing but obviously not enough.  I was in a bit of a hurry
because it was my wife's birthday and I was a bit frazled.

I have now updated the site a bit more including expanding the FAQ's. I have
tested it with IE 4.01 and Netscape 4.07 at 800x600(My standard) as well as
the widest resolution I can get 1280x1024 and things all seem to work fine.

I have switched to a new HTML code generator that allows for a smoother
directory structure.  I do only have one computer to test with so there may be
some things that I just can't see on my PC.  Therefore if anyone that can go
into NELUG and give it a good once over (Even resubmit an application) just so
I know things are working well.

Unfortunately I am not an HTML guru although I am trying hard to learn as much
as I can as fast as I can so any advice is appretiated.  I will be cross
testing with Netscape and IE at different resolutions from now on.

Again sorry the site was a mess for a couple of days I really had a time
getting everything straight but I think I am more comfortable now.

Eric Kingsley

Remember to remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Frank Filz writes:

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ...
I have made a couple of updates to NELUG.org I have not included all of • your
FAQ's but my wifes Birthday is this weekend so I will be off for a while.

Eric

http://www.nelug.org

Have you tested this with a variety of browsers and screen sizes? When
looking at it with IE 4.0 on a 1600x1200 screen, some of the elements
appeared in rather poor locations (like the "Join Now" button appearing on
top of the third paragraph of text, and the items at the left overlapping).

Frank