 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 55
54  |  56
Subject:
Some updates to NELUG.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:07:19 GMT

I have made a couple of updates to NELUG.org I have not included all of your
FAQ's but my wifes Birthday is this weekend so I will be off for a while.

Eric

http://www.nelug.org