 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 272
    Re: Where are all the Lego? —Kevin Loch
   (...) A TRU employee told me once that every time they restocked the original Throwbots, the three with the 40 tooth gears sold out withing 24 hours. Obviously signs of an AFOL. For every one person you see here or on Brickshelf, there are at least (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma)

        Re: Where are all the Lego? —Jonathan Lill
   (...) That's another thing, while I don't go to the Fresh Pond TRU that frequently because its rare that they have what I want, I have never run into apparent AFOLs there. I only ever see parents and kids . Perhaps my Lego radar isn't finely tuned. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma)

        Re: Where are all the Lego? —Eric Joslin
   (...) Or you aren't there when I am. Or other AFOLs that I know shop there. I picked up the Alpha Team helicopter there just a few days ago... although I don't remember which day it was, now. I never used to go to the Fresh Pond TRU. I moved from (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma)