 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 271
Re: Where are all the Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:54:38 GMT

"Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Sun Yun writes:
I just went to TRU near Alewife on Wednesday and was dismayed at what I saw.

1.) First of all it looks like they've scaled back the Lego section by about
20%.

2.) The Life on Mars sets are all gone and have been replaced by the
Moviemaker sets.  I'm not a big fan of either, I'm just wondering well all
those LoM sets went.

3.) Overall poor selection.  There's plenty of Moviemaker sets and Star wars
sets but other than that it's slim pickins theme wise and set wise.

I suppose the Construction Site is my only refuge now.  They should open up
a store in Boston.

sun

I live within walking distance of that TRU and it always stinks.

...and yet you've never shown up at a Boston event, that I can remember. ;o)
Come on out!

-Tim