 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 202
201  |  203
Subject:
Vision Command Mall Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:17:12 GMT

Vision command will be demonstrated the following places next month:

FAO Schwartz - Boston - Oct 18 and 25
North Shore Mall - Peabody - Oct 27-29
Liberty Tree Mall - Danvers - Oct 20-22

Anyone interested?